Frequency, Shipping and Terms of Agreement
- Quarterly shipments in March, June, September and December
- We currently offer shipping in the states we are licensed. Please inquire with our Wine Club Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify if your state qualifies for shipping
- Adult signature is required for all Wine Club shipments. A business shipping address is encouraged
- Flat rate shipping – $18 per shipment
Terms of Agreement
- Each quarterly shipment will be automatically charged to the card on file prior to the release, as well as applicable shipping charges.
- Wines may only be shipped to legally compliant states and must be delivered to persons 21 years of age or older. Adult signature is required.
- Members may cancel at any time after 4 releases by contacting Ironstone Vineyards at least 30 days prior to next scheduled shipment. Early cancellation is subject to a $90.00 charge.
- Ironstone does not guarantee vintages or varietals after 90 days and may make comparable substitutions if necessary. We ask that customers pick up or accept shipment of their wine within 90 days of release. We will honor special accommodations, within reason. Please contact your Wine Club Manager to make any special arrangements.
- If a customer neglects to pick up or accept shipment of their wine club order within 12 months of the order date, and Ironstone has made a reasonable attempt to contact the customer, then Ironstone will consider the wine abandoned and reabsorb it into stock.
- Ironstone reserves the right to change benefits or policies at any time without notice.