THEME DIVISION ART ENTRY FORM
TERMS AND INFORMATION
1st prize $500.00
- Limited to 2 THEME Division pieces per artist.
- All works must be for sale. A 35% commission will be taken on all sales.
- Must be original two-dimensional work not previously displayed at Ironstone Vineyards.
- Digitally produced work, giclee and/or photography not accepted.
- Work must be suitably framed, wired and ready to hang with no exposed glass edges. Sawtooth hangers not accepted.
- All entries must be labeled on the back top left of the work with the artist’s name and address, title and price.
- Art work must not exceed a total of 130” height and width combined, 5” depth and 50 pounds. No exceptions.
- Ironstone Vineyards reserves the right to refuse to hang any works.
- THEME DIVISION winner will be published as the SERIES 22, OBSESSION POSTER.
By entering this exhibition, the artist accepts all terms as explained in this prospectus and gives Ironstone Vineyards undisputed rights to reproduce the winning image as the Obsession Poster for 2019 in an unlimited quantity. Artist will receive 10 posters for personal use. Artists must be present to sign artwork during the event opening.
DEADLINES FOR 2019
January 4, 2019 @ 4 pm
THEME DIVISION CD, ENTRY FORM, & $35 FEE DUE
Friday, January 25th, 2019 @ 3 pm
ACCEPTED SHIPPED THEME DIVISION ARTWORK DUE
(accepted artwork only)
Saturday & Sunday, January 26 & January 27, 2019
11am – 3pm
HAND DELIVERY OF THEME DIVISION ORIGINAL ART (accepted artwork only)
Saturday, March 2, 2019 @ 10 am – 5 pm & Sunday, March 3, 2019 @ 10 am – 3 pm
SHOW OPENING EVENT – Art show and sale open to the public
Sunday, May 12, 2019 @ 3pm
SHOW CLOSES MOTHERS DAY BRUNCH
Monday – Wednesday, May 13th – 15th, 2019
ART PICKUP – Check in with Tasting Room before removing artwork from the walls.
May 20th – 25th, 2019
SHIPPED ART RETURN
PLEASE NOTE: Calaveras County Fair Artists, please contact Chris Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for pickup.
ONLINE ENTRY AND FEE
Online entries will be judged from the images submitted through the form below. Images presented must be a photo image of the original art piece being entered without digital enhancement.
- All images with entry form and fee must be received by Ironstone Vineyards no later than Saturday, January 26, 2019 by 3:00pm.
- Entry Fee is $35.00 for up to 2 images.
Art works, while physically at Ironstone Vineyards, will be insured by Ironstone Vineyards for their “Sales Price” less commission of 35%. However, Ironstone Vineyards will not assume responsibility for loss or damage in transit nor for works not picked up by 3:00 pm., Wednesday, May 15, 2019.