IRONSTONE VINEYARDS STOCKTON HEAT SWEEPSTAKES
MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A RESIDENT OF CALIFORNIA TO PARTICIPATE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these Official Rules carefully. They contain important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you if you enter the Ironstone Vineyards Stockton Heat Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you signify your agreement to these Official Rules. If you do not agree to the Official Rules, you may not enter the Sweepstakes.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Ironstone Vineyards, Quintessential, LLC (the “Promotion Administrator”), their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), alcoholic beverage industry members, and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. All applicable federal, state and local rules apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on October 24, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on February 21, 2020. To enter:
- Entry Method: Go to ironstonevineyards.com/heat and complete the registration form, confirming that you are at least 21, full name, California zip code, telephone number and e-mail address as instructed on the website. Internet access is required to enter the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per day. Only share with those aged 21 and above. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor and the Promotion Administrator, an independent organization.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about the drawing dates set forth in the prize chart below, the Promotion Administrator will conduct random drawings from among all eligible entries received to that date during the Sweepstakes period, to award three (3) Sweepstakes First Prizes, each consisting of one (1) four (4) pack of tickets to a Stockton Heat ice hockey game, including special fan experiences specific to each game as set forth in the prize chart below (each a “First Prize”), and to award three (3) Grand Prizes, each consisting of one (1) four (4) pack of tickets to a Stockton Heat ice hockey game, including special fan experiences specific to each game as set forth in the prize chart below. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each First Prize is $96 Total ARV of each Grand Prize is $599. Total ARV of all Prizes is $2448. The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of fulfillment. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
|Drawing Date||Game Date||Special Fan Experience|
|December 27, 2019||January 18, 2020||Watch the warm ups from the penalty box.|
|January 24, 2020||February 15, 2020||Watch the warm ups from the penalty box.|
|February 22, 2020||March 14, 2020||Watch the warm ups from the penalty box.|
|December 27, 2019||January 18, 2020||Watch the warm ups from the bench and enjoy a tour of the locker room during first period. Take home a Heat hat.|
|January 24, 2020||February 15, 2020||Watch the warm ups from the bench and enjoy a tour of the locker room during first period. Take home a Heat hat.|
|February 22, 2020||March 14, 2020||Watch the warm ups from the bench and enjoy a tour of the locker room during first period. Take home a Heat hat.|
Grand Prize Winner and guests must be at least 21 years of age at time of entry and Grand Prize fulfillment.
If a winner is not available or able to accept a prize, winner privileges will be terminated and an alternative winner may be selected from among the remaining Eligible Entries received. Alcoholic beverages are not part of any prize. If for any reason any prize is unavailable or any prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute prize, or portion of prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a winner or a guest. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a winner or a guest who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the prizes, including, without limitation; travel documentation, transportation (unless specified as being included), accommodation, meals, snacks, beverages, entertainment, tips, gratuities, souvenirs, personal expenses, and any equipment to be used in connection with the prizes, are solely winner’s responsibility. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online, television, print advertising, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the prizes, will be made by Promotion Administrator and/or Sponsor.
Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded. No other substitutions may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of comparable or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any damage or any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by any other persons providing any element of the First Prizes or Grand Prizes or associated with the First Prizes or Grand Prizes. If any Grand Prize winner chooses not to have three (3) guests accompany him/her to the ice hockey game, that Grand Prize winner will not receive any compensation or substitute prize in connection therewith. If any First Prize winner chooses not to have three (3) guests accompany him/her to the ice hockey game, that First Prize winner will not receive any compensation or substitute prize in connection therewith. Use of prizes is conditioned upon winners and guests conducting themselves at all times in a socially responsible, respectful and appropriate manner; should a winner and/or guest fail to do so, that winner’s prize may be immediately terminated and the Sponsor may pursue other legal sanctions against the winner and/or guest, as applicable.
Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and for any expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prize. All winners with prize values of $600 or over must supply Sponsor and/or Promotion Administrator with their social security number. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of each winner for the actual value of the prize awarded if the actual value of the prize is $600 or over.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or postal mail. Return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner will be notified by email using the information provided on such winner’s entry on or about 21 days in advance of prize redemption date. In order to receive the Prize, winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within ten (10) business days of initial notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. Email notification shall be deemed to have occurred on the date Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee first attempts to make email contact with a potential winner, and mail notification shall be deemed to have occurred on the date such notification is postmarked. If any prospective winner is found to be ineligible for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable it will result in disqualification and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Any non-response by a potential winner, or Sponsor’s failure to receive a response from any potential winner within the prescribed ten (10) business day period will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. In the event of any non-compliance with these Official Rules, or the official rules of Facebook®, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for unsuccessful efforts to notify any potential winner.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: [a] suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; [b] award the prize from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment; or [c] proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Promotion Administrator, their parent, subsidiary and related companies, other companies associated with the promotion and operation of the Sweepstakes, Facebook, Inc., and the respective officers, directors, employees, and agents of each (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: [a] unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; [b] technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; [c] printing errors or any errors made in the advertisement of the Sweepstakes; [d] lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, destroyed or mutilated entries, or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations or transmissions, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials or failures in transmission of entries; [e] errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; [f] injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize; or [g] lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable mail. Entrant shall not receive any compensation or credit for use of an entry other than that disclosed in these Official Rules. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages. Without limiting the foregoing, the Sweepstakes, all prizes, and all materials provided on or through any Sweepstakes website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. INDEMNITY: By submitting an entry, you agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Released Parties due to or arising out of your entry.
8. PUBLICITY: By submitting an entry, you grant to Sponsor and its affiliated companies the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state) or biographical information.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
11. RULES/WINNER LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules or for a list of winners (please specify), mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by February 21, 2020 to:
℅ Heat Sweepstakes, 6111 East Armstrong Road, Lodi, California 95240.
Sponsor: Ironstone Vineyards, Murphys CA 95247.
Promotion Administrator: Quintessential Wines, Napa CA 94559.
Any third-party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third-party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes. All rights reserved.