OPEN DIVISION ART ENTRY FORM
TERMS AND INFORMATION
1st prize $1000
2nd prize $500
3rd prize $250
- Limited to 4 Open Division pieces per artist
- All works must be for sale. A 35% commission will be taken on all sales.
- Must be original two dimensional work not previously displayed at Ironstone Vineyards.
- Digitally produced or giclee canvas or photography NOT ACCEPTED.
- Work must be suitably framed, wired and ready to hang with no exposed glass edges. No sawtooth hanging devices. CANVAS WRAP MUST BE FINISHED ON EDGES.
- All entries must be labeled on the back top left of the work with the artist’s name and address, title of work and price.
- Art work must not exceed a total of 130” height and width combined, 5” depth and 50 pounds. Work exceeding these limitations will not be accepted.
- Ironstone Vineyards reserves the right to reject work previously accepted by the review panel for any reason.
- All shipped works must arrive in re-usable shipping container if it is to be shipped back after show.
DEADLINES FOR 2021
Sunday, January 31st, 2021 3:00 pm
OPEN DIVISION entry form, fee and images due.
Thursday, February 8th through Tuesday, February 12th, 2021
Notification of accepted works will go out to artists via email or USPS mail if no email address provided on entry.
Friday, February 26th 2021 by 3:00 pm
Shipped accepted OPEN DIVISION works due on site
Saturday & Sunday, February 27th & February 28th, 2021 from 11:00pm – 3:00 pm
Hand deliver accepted OPEN DIVISION art.
PLEASE NOTE: IRONSTONE SHIPPING DEPT IS CLOSED ON SATURDAYS FOR DELIVERIES.
Saturday & Sunday March 6th and 7th
(Saturday, 10:00am – 5:00pm, Sunday, 10:00am – 3:00pm)
“A Spring Obsession” Event opens to public
PLEASE CHECK IRONSTONE WEBSITE OR BLOG FOR UPDATE ON EVENT WEEKEND ACTIVITIES.
Other Notable Dates:
- Artist may pick up UNSOLD works after 3:00 pm on Sunday, May 9, 2021. (Mother’s Day Brunch) or:
- Monday, May 10 and Thursday and Friday May 12 & 13, 2021 between 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. Check with Tasting Room
- May 20- 24, 2021 – Return shipping for those works that were SHIPPED IN REUSABLE PKG.
NOTE: Calaveras County Fair Artists, please contact Chris Gomez
ONLINE ENTRY AND FEE
Online entries will be judged from the images submitted through the form below. Images presented must be a photo image of the original art piece being entered without digital enhancement.
- All images with entry form and fee must be received by Ironstone Vineyards no later than Sunday, January 31, 2021 by 3:00pm.
- Entry Fee is $35.00 for up to 2 images and $10 for each additional entry (limit 4 total images).
Art works, while physically at Ironstone Vineyards, will be insured by Ironstone Vineyards for their “Sales Price” less commission of 35%. However, Ironstone Vineyards will not assume responsibility for loss or damage in transit nor for works not picked up by 3:00 pm., Wednesday, May 13, 2021.