Please click here for all general concert information including ticket pricing, seating, parking, accessibility, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The Event Box Office & Will Call open at 3 p.m. on show days.
- Doors to the venue open approximately 1 hour prior to the performance.
- Buffet dinner package begins approximately 1.5 hours prior to the showtime.
- The amphitheatre is outdoors; all events are rain or shine.
- Smoking is prohibited at the concert venue, except in the designated area.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the Ironstone Vineyards property.
- Guests are subject to search and all alcohol will be confiscated.
- No camera, video or audio equipment is permitted into the amphitheatre.
- No food, beverages, coolers, cans, bottles, pets or umbrellas are allowed into the venue.
- Low beach chairs and blankets are allowed into the General Admission section. Low beach chairs are defined as: Lawn chairs at concerts must have a seat lower than 12″ from the ground, and the back must be lower than 32” from the ground. NO HIGH BACK CHAIRS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE VENUE. NO EXCEPTIONS.