Ironstone Vineyards is accepting applications for the following position:
- This position will be responsible for payroll reporting and accounting, timely month-end closing, and general ledger account reconciliations. This person will handle the accounting for all aspects of bulk wine, case goods inventory, and other necessary accounting functions. Four year college degree in related field or equivalent experience. Strong knowledge of Excel with the ability to learn new computer applications. Winery experience and knowledge of AMS software is highly desirable, but not required. The job location may be either at the winery in Murphys, or at an associated facility in Lodi. If located in Lodi, regular travel to the winery in Murphys will be required.
CLICK HERE for job description
- Provide security for Ironstone Vineyards by enforcing security policies and procedures related to the protection of the facility, and the safety and protection of staff and visitors. Ironstone offers flexible scheduling. Security personnel are asked to work varied hours. Weekends, evening and holiday availability are an important factor in filling these positions.
- Utility personnel at Ironstone Vineyards supports daily winery operations by ensuring continual cleanliness and housekeeping of the facility and grounds throughout the day. Performs other tasks, as needed, to maintain the assigned area in a clean and orderly fashion. Utility personnel are asked to work varied hours. Weekends, evening, and holiday availability are an important factor in filling these positions.
- Deli Clerk positions available. Includes made to order sandwiches, salads and other cold food items, cashiering, customer service, stocking sales floor & walk-in cooler. Helping customers, stocking deli, and cleaning. Must have or be able to obtain a valid California State Food Handlers Card. Deli personnel are asked to work varied hours. Weekends, evening, and holiday availability are an important factor in filling these positions.
Tasting Room Associate
- Tasting Room Associate is responsible for efficiently and effectively promoting the sale of wine and non-wine products through customer service and providing consumers with a meaningful wine tasting and experience. Handles routine purchasing transactions, including operating the cash register and may conduct tours as assigned. Availability to work on-site events. Weekends, evening, and holiday availability are an important factor in filling these positions.
Event Staff/Event Setup
Set up and break down of furniture, equipment, and tents for facility events including weddings, banquets, and concerts. Maintain the general cleanliness of the event area by removing trash, sweeping, dusting, and performing basic housekeeping. If 21 yrs of age, may be assigned bartending duties during event.
Applications available below
Mail to Ironstone Vineyards, 1894 Six Mile Road, Murphys, CA 95247 Attention: HR No phone calls please.
Ironstone Vineyards has established an outstanding reputation for quality products and services. We credit our outstanding employees for our success. As a member of the Ironstone team, employees are asked to contribute their talents and energies to improve the environment and quality of the company. In return, they are given the opportunity to grow and encouragement to advance their careers.
Ironstone Vineyards provides an excellent compensation and benefits package as well as the opportunity to work for a company whose mission is to "provide world class, quality wines and unparalleled gracious hospitality." We are always looking for talented, energetic people who want to use their talents to contribute to a growing business. Ironstone Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are ready to make a difference, please mail your resume and application to Ironstone Vineyards via fax or mail:
Attn: Human Resources
1894 Six Mile Road
Murphys, CA 95247