Ironstone Vineyards welcomes guests to enjoy taking photos of our winery and scenic grounds. We are happy to allow guests to take photos on our property, free of charge, however, we ask that you respect our policies and other guests while on the property and do not disrupt the work of employees.
- You must stay out of the vineyards and stay in common areas.
- Photos may be taken on the property during posted business hours.
- Times and locations are subject to availability based on winery production and events.
- No props are permitted without prior approval.
- Photography in the Museum is limited to the Gold Piece and Vault.
- No photos of the display cases in the gift area are permitted.
A year round photo pass card is available for photographers who are selling photos for profit or publication.
Any photography of our winery or grounds designed for commercial use must be approved in advance by Bruce Rohrer at 209-728-1251 or CLICK HERE for email
The photo pass card must be purchased prior to the scheduled photo shoot.
This policy does not apply to wedding photographers on site for a wedding booked at Ironstone Vineyards.
Plein Air Artists:
While we currently do not charge for canvas artists or plein air artists using our property we do ask that you follow the same rules as our visiting photographers.